Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of NepalLittle Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


In the book "Little Princes", Conor Grennan, shares his journey from volunteering at an orphanage in Nepal for three months to returning after a year to spend more time with the children and eventually take huge personal risks to return them to their home villages and reuniting many with families that didn't even know that their family members were still alive. This book was personally interesting to me as my daughter and her husband have also volunteered with a children's home in Nepal and have returned to start another home for children in Nepal. I found the book to be a great read; sometimes very funny, other times very sad and above all written from a humble and unpretentious point of view.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads